The CABI BioProtection Portal is brought to you by CABI in collaboration with its network of partner biocontrol manufacturers and donors who provide invaluable support in the form of technical inputs, strategic guidance, and funding.
View our official partners and donors on this page, and find out how to join the CABI BioProtection Portal.
In return for their valuable contributions, partners enjoy the following privileges:
- Opportunity to contribute product data (e.g. labels, product technical factsheets, distributor information, etc), in local languages, relating to their biological control products that are registered in the countries included in the CABI BioProtection Portal
- Complimentary access to Market Analytics Reports from the CABI BioProtection Portal for the Initial Period (3 years) and a 10% discount from the annual purchase price of the Market Analytics Reports for the first three years after the Initial Period
- A 10% discount from the annual Partner Membership Rate for the first three years after the Initial Period
We are always open to welcoming new partners, donors and sponsors. The more partners we have, the more comprehensive and informative the portal will be for its users. If you are interested in becoming a partner, donor or sponsor to the CABI BioProtection Portal, please fill in and submit the enquiry form on this page. We will get back in touch with you as soon as we can.
Partners, Sponsors and Donors are invited to participate actively in the Development Consortium to provide advice on strategic and technical issues relevant for the future development of the CABI BioProtection Portal. This includes influencing the roadmap of countries to be included in the portal.
Membership to the Development Consortium brings the following privileges:
- Influence on the development of the CABI BioProtection Portal, through one seat at bi-annual meetings of the Development Consortium, or equivalent input through correspondence with CABI
- A clear acknowledgment of Partner, Sponsor and Donor Membership on the CABI BioProtection Portal website and in relevant portal-related marketing communications through the display of company/organisation logos, with links through to company/organisation websites
- Complimentary access to basic CABI BioProtection Portal analytics, e.g. number of users per country per week/month, overview of crop-pest searches, etc
Please fill in and submit the enquiry form on this page if you would like to receive further information.