In return for their valuable contributions, partners enjoy the following privileges:
- Opportunity to display additional product information on the portal (e.g. labels, product technical factsheets, application information, distributor information, etc), in local languages, relating to registered biological control products in the countries included in the CABI BioProtection Portal.
- Clear acknowledgement of partner, sponsor and donor membership through display of company logo on the portal website (hyperlinked to company website) and in relevant portal-related marketing communications.
- Complimentary access to Market Analytics Reports generated from the portal (e.g. number of users in real time or over specified periods of time, overview of crop-pest searches, user interactions with company products, etc.) for the initial period (3 years) and a 10% discount from the annual purchase price for the first three years after the initial period.
- A 10% discount from the annual Partner Membership Rate for the first three years after the initial period.
- Influence on the development of the portal, through one seat at bi-annual meetings of the Development Consortium, or equivalent input through correspondence with CABI. This includes prioritizing the sequence of countries covered by the portal, reviewing project deliverables and milestones, as well as providing advice on strategic and technical issues relevant for the future development of the portal.
We are always open to welcoming new partners, donors and sponsors. The more partners we have, the more comprehensive and informative the portal will be for its users. If you are interested in becoming a partner, donor or sponsor to the CABI BioProtection Portal, please fill in and submit the enquiry form on this page. We will get back in touch with you as soon as we can.